WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
Walther Cornelius reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
1. The information contained on the Website is provided by Walther Cornelius.
2. Unauthorised use of the Website: The User is permitted to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
3. Unauthorised use of the Website includes posting or transmission of data which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of Walther Cornelius, which is unlawful, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes advertising of goods or services in the absence of written approval from Walther Cornelius.
4. Website Links: This Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience for the purposes of providing further information. You agree that Walther Cornelius shall have no responsibility or bear no liability in relation to the content of the linked website(s).You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Walther Cornelius prior consent in Writing, in which case the terms of Your linking to the Website shall be governed by the terms of your “Linking Agreement” with Walther Cornelius.
5. Website Intellectual Property: This Website comprises of software and content (such as text, news headlines and summaries, articles, images and audio tracks, animation, photographs, video, music, sound and voice), designs, trademarks, (all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans used on/in connection with the website) is the intellectual property of Walther Cornelius. You expressly agree not to:
5.1 Reproduce or use the aforementioned intellectual property either in print or electronic form in violation of the intellectual property rights of Walther Cornelius.
5.2 Commercially exploit, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast any Website intellectual property without prior written approval of Walther Cornelius.
5.3 Modify the Website content for the purposes of reposting to other websites.
5.4 Copy, store, or otherwise incorporate Website content or intellectual property into any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work.